100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
See how it's risk free.
A refreshing berry flavored recovery chewable made from pure ingredients. Each pack contains 2 chewables. Simply take 2 tablets as needed. If drinking, take 4 before bed.
Enjoy a few cocktails, extensive travel or a tough workout without paying the price later! This all-natural supplement blends herbs, antioxidants & amino acids to accelerate your recovery—so you can be at the top of your game every day.
This powerful supplement is one of the first on the market to introduce extract of Japanese Raisin Tree, believed to improve liver detoxification.
Zaca also contains L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine (Sustamine®), known for hydration and replenishing the body's energy stores; Prickly Pear, which is high in antioxidants and flavonoids; and L-Glutathione which is associated with detoxification and immune protection benefits.
Loaded with nutrients, our chewables are also perfect for after exercise and during business or leisure travel—anytime you need to feel and perform your best!
• Bounce Back Faster: Premium formula utilizes proven ingredients to help stave off the effects that can follow a night of indulgence. Ideal for the weekend warrior or business traveler.
• Multi-Purpose: The same antioxidants and electrolytes that aid partiers play a big role in recovery after exercise or extensive travel. Perfect for post-workout replenishment & high altitude journeys.
• Science-Backed Herbal Formula: Contains Japanese Raisin (Hovenia Dulcis), an ancient extract thought to have protective properties for when consuming alcohol. Also features Glutathione, a potent antioxidant and Glutamine, known to help hydration.
• Convenient Chewable Tablets: Our sugar-free recovery tablets fit easily into a purse or wallet and can be consumed without water. Plus unlike other supplements, they taste great (not chalky)!
Read about our pure, science-backed ingredients:
Japanese Raisin for superior liver detox support*
• Hovenia Dulcis has been highly prized by oriental herbalists and old Korean traditional medicine books through centuries for its mystical healing powers for a wide range of liver dysfunctions.*
• According to traditional Chinese medicine, Hovenia Dulcis is neutral in nature, sweet and sour in flavor, and has biological effects like defervescence, diuresis, and alcohol detoxification.*
• As there can be confusion because of so many names, the binomial name is Hovenia Dulcis, but may go by the name Japanese Raisin (as we reference), Chinese Raisin, Korean Raisin, Oriental Raisin and Jiguja.
L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine (Sustamine®) enhances electrolytes and water absorption*
• Helps body rehydrate, replenish and recover*
• Enhance electrolyte and water absorption in the intestines*
• Stimulate glycogen synthesis*
• Inhibit muscle protein breakdown*
• Promote the synthesis of muscle protein*
• Protect the integrity of the gastrointestinal tract, contributing to better nutrient absorption*
• Stimulate the immune system*
Prickly Pear high in antioxidants and flavonoids*
• Contains vitamin C*
• Often promoted as a superfood*
• The International Journal of Food Science and Nutrition reports that prickly pear cactus is a good source of several important minerals---calcium, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus are among them*
• Has small levels of B-complex group of vitamins such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine), and pantothenic acid
L-Glutathione (Setria®) for antioxidant protection, detoxification & immune fortification*
• Supplies a potent store of antioxidants that bind to free radicals, keeping them from wreaking havoc throughout your body*
• Provides glutathione, which supports the detoxification of drugs, pesticides, or carcinogens and alcohol in the liver.
• Glutathione supports the function of your liver, kidneys, GI tract and intestines—your body’s major detoxification pathways*
• This antioxidant also has the ability to regenerate other antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E*
• Glutathione plays a central role in the proper function of white blood cells, including T cell lymphocytes—the frontline soldiers of the immune system*
• There is evidence that glutathione stimulates the natural killing ability of immune cells*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
DOES IT WORK?
Yes. We're also so confident you'll love the product that if you're not satisfied after the first use we'll give you a 100% refund no questions asked.
(Refunds limited to one unit of a Zaca product. Refund requests exceeding one unit will require product to be returned, shipped back, and refund is applied upon receipt of returned goods. Shipping costs are non-refundable.)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Using a blend of antioxidants, flavonoids and amino acids. Our robust formulation consists of over 1000mg of active ingredients, that's more than most functional beverages.
HOW DO I USE IT?
Take 2 tablets as needed. If drinking, take 2 after every few drinks and 2 before bed. For a Vegas night, an extra pickup or to float on clouds, take more as desired.
HOW MUCH CAN I TAKE?
You certainly could take a handful of packets in a day, that's up to your preference.
WHAT IF I FORGET TO TAKE THEM?
Take them as soon as you wake up. Although more effective the day before, you should experience improvement.
IS IT SAFE OR ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
Zaca does not have any side effects, aside from positive effects. We use herbal extracts and fermented ingredients that are natural. Japanese raisin alone has been safely used for 1,000 years.
However, please ensure you read the ingredients in case you may be allergic to anything.
IS IT FDA APPROVED?
By law, the FDA does not approve dietary supplements. However, they do regulate them. At Zaca, we follow the FDA’s guidance and are compliant with all rules and regulations.
HOW LONG FOR SHIPPING?
Standard Shipping is USPS first-class mail for $4.95 and it typically takes 3-7 business days within United States, and 14-30 business days to countries outside of the US. Orders are guaranteed to ship the next business day after ordering, our warehouse is closed on weekends. In addition we have expedited options as we know many situations come up where you need Zaca fast! Expedited orders ship the same day if ordered by 11am MT, orders after will ship the next business day. Please keep that in mind when looking at the days of arrival for each shipping option. If you have expedited needs don't hesitate to reach out and we can recommend the proper shipping option to meet your urgent needs.
Drop us a line if we didn't answer all your questions. We always try to get back within 24 hours!